Load Cell Radio Link System
The T24 display / indicator is a premium wireless linked radio system operating
between load cell and hand held digital indicator.
The system is designed for our complete tension load cell range 2 – 250 tonne or retro fitting to any existing standard
mV/V output load cell configuration.
The rechargeable long life battery powered system incorporates Microprocessor Controlled functions covering:
- User friendly operation, just two buttons to operate. One button turns the
unit ON/OFF, the other button toggles between GROSS/NET.
- Total weight memory storage
- Large digital readout
- Calibrated in tonnes
- Peak hold
- For ease of operation all controls are front panel touch pads.
- Battery saving with the display turning off after five minutes without use.
- Operates in normal industrial situations and has a typical range of 100m to
- Data logging on computer an optional extra.
Each digital readout/tension cell system is supplied in a rugged aluminum carry case with internal foam padding.
The T24 is available as a complete tension load cell / readout system,
or as a stand alone transmitter module and handheld readout package.
Dimensions: 152mm high, 90mm wide and 34mm deep.
Wireless Telemetry USB Base Station (T24-BSu)
- The T24-BSu provides wireless data acquisition from T24 acquisition modules
- Configures any T24 telemetry module via USB
- Powered from USB up to 100m (325 ft) range
- Miniature desk or wall mounting enclosure
- Software allows T24 modules to be viewed and logged to a CSV file for easy viewing in MS Excel
- You can configure the number of channels, communications settings, main title an channel
descriptions. These configurations can be saved and loaded at any time.
- You can view data from up to 24 T24 acquisition modules including, peak, trough, sum.
The number of channels, log interval, and display resolution can be configured.
Example of base station software